<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 

Now yesterday was the day I missed posting. I was too busy up to the point where I got too tired. Sorry. As you might suspect, I won't be writing a novel this month, either.

I've added a new blog to the blogroll. It's a blog by a friend from high school, Dave. I definitely had mixed feelings when I heard he was going to blog. On the good side, Dave's funny and is a good writer. Plus he plays in a band, The Lennys, so he knows all sorts of lyrics to use as titles for his blog posts. The down side is that Dave started blogging to keep all of us informed about his batlle with Waldostein's Macroglubb..., er, Waldingstern's Macroglibbul..., no, um, Walgreen's Mac.... oh, grumpf! (cut) (paste) Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. It's a blood cancer. It sucks.

Anyway, I doubt if both of you readers will actually follow Dave's blog, not knowing him and all, but this is what's on my mind so this is today's blog topic. Tune in tomorrow when I might talk about church politics, or visiting people in nursing homes, or Bollywood movies, or gathering stamps in my Library passport, or one of the many other little things that comprise my weekend.

Labels: ,