<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 07, 2008

Community 

Not much to comment on today. 'Twas a typical Friday rush at work. I managed to slog through my stack of work and have ten whole minutes left over to work on our new online order system. (Did I mention the online order system? No, I didn't. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.) I also skipped my regular breaks, instead working my daily blog and comics check in between sundry tasks. One item of local interest was a discussion about this post on the Beacon Hill Blog. When Wendi asked people to list the things they liked about Beacon Hill (in a previous post), she got nice, positive responses. When she asked about things to improve, well, that started to generate controversy. When your looking to clean up the 'hood, you will invariably try to get rid of someone's sacred cow.

Labels: , ,