<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

On the run 

Manoman, what a week!
Saturday was full of being handy.
Sunday was filled with support raising, lunch with friends, supper with the in-laws, a baseball game and fireworks.
Monday, I put in a shift of overtime and later caught the fireworks.
Tuesday was split between behing handy in the morning, pulling my regular shift and bopping over to the Webloggers Meetup. (Tommy Williams' report is as good as anything I could write up... plus he has pictures. Check it out.)
Today, my brother and sister-in-law came to town , so we spent the morning hanging with them, and then I headed into work. :-(
Tomorrow my folks and sister fly in, but that's okay, because I've got the rest of the week off. (The influx of relations is due to Poodlepums' confirmation on Sunday.)
Friday through Monday will be filled with being a gracious host and trying to squeeze in as much family time as I can.
Then Tuesday it's back to shower installation. But that's a post for another time....

(Oh, and to answer the question posed to me at the meet-up: this weekend the family subsisted on sponge baths and/or use of the showers at the Rainier Beach pool. Less than ideal, but it worked.)