<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I don't know how you came to get the Bette Davis knees... 

I forgot to mention that I got the results of the lab tests my doctor inflicted on me last week. Well, all except the HIV test--you know, the one for which I originally went in. I understand very little of it, of course. For some readings they list a reference range, and all of those readings fit right in the middle. I'm assuming that's good. Others just list a "result value", so I have no clue if they are good or bad. I'm going to be optimistic and assume that all is well. I mean, even though I only scored a 1 on my basophils, I figure that I might be able to get a transplant if it fails. The final kicker was the line that "Your doctor will contact you if these test results indicate a change in your treatment plan." Change my treatment plan? How can you improve on "if you feel too sick, go see the doctor"?