<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Show me the way to go home 

-YAWN!-

Busy night tonight--another campaign has started. So it shall be days and days of boxes and CD labels, with enough variations to require new files but not enough to be interesting. Oh, well.

Anyway, I'm going to skip a real Meetup report since a) I'm tired and b) Tommy Williams at Tommy Blogs did such a fine job with his report. I'll just echo his sentiments and say that it's worth attending. (Even if they wait until I leave to discuss science fiction.)

Tomorrow, er, later today, we have to get some more passport pix taken--six each!--and mailed off to China. I guess the school probably needs to apply to get us the appropriate visas or whatever. Given the number needed, I called around to see if I could find a cheaper price than the $7 per pair we paid last time. Surprise! Turns out I was getting a bargain. So it's off to my regular photo lab, Paradise Wedding Studio, to get the job done. That's Paradise Wedding Studio, 2607 S McClellan St in Seattle. (Hamburgerland has received no advertising revenue from the preceeding plug. Just good service from nice people.)