<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 20, 2004

Here we go again 

Just got to work and read an e-mail from our corporate head honcho telling us that Bloatmeal has just been bought out by another printing corporation. This, of course, is of great benefit to us and will help us to become a leader in the industry and serve our customers better and all that. I don't know who has it worse: my father, who worked for 31 years at the same company but then had the place shut down, or me who's spent 12 years at the same location but has worked for four different owners under three different company names. (I know, I know, we're both blessed to have had jobs. I'm just funnin'.) Makes me wish I'd listened to Unearthed Ruminator and made a new psuedonym for the company when we changed names a few months back. It would make things funnier if/when we assume the name of our new overlords in the coming year.