<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Going home 

Ah, home again. To once more stroll the land of brick buildings, open skies and broad leafy trees that tower over you. (As opposed to the trees you look down upon from the hilltop.) As I rode from the airport to my folks' house, it was the subtle details of the world around me rather than the larger landmarks that caught my attention. But it still felt like putting on an old, comfortable jacket.

Anyway, so far vacation has been busy. Every day has had some sort of event and while Noodles and the kids will just be taking it easy tomorrow, I won't have a fully vegatative day until next week, if then. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Gotta enjoy it while I can. I'll probably have a few contemplations come out of it all, but if I post it, 'twill probably be after I get back. Unless a really funny anecdote comes up....