<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Come out, come out, wherever you are! 

For no good reason, I added my site to the GeoURL ICBM Address Server. It allows you to locate the geographical location of a registered website, as well as other sites that are located in the area. My initial interest was to see what other websites were in my neighborhood. Then I became more obsessed with dinking with my blog template. In the process I endeavored to find the exact ICBM Address of my home. Of course, I thought better of it. Why tell the world my exact address--especially when I might start blogging about upcoming vacations or weekend jaunts? So I settled for the generic co-ordinates of my zip code. (I realize that a determined soul could possibly sniff out my trail on the internet and piece together this information. But anyone who did that would also realize how old and cheap my thievable junk is.) Anyhoo, if you look at the bottom of the page here, you'll find yet one more distraction available for you. Enjoy!