<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

What to do.... 

To march or not to march, that is the question. There's a anti-war march and rally this Saturday, (see www.mar20th.org for details.) and I'm debating whether or not to join in. On one hand, I am against my government's current attitude towards military action and want to voice my opinion against that. (Even if it would only be symbolic.) On the other hand, I'm wondering if it would be worth the time. I mean, I have no burning need to hear Ed Asner speak, nor do I need to gather with fellow peaceniks. It also seems somewhat silly to protest the war after the fact. Still, George W. hasn't announced any new plowshare programs, so a demonstration isn't as unwarranted as it once might have been. (A whole 'nother debate there...) Guess we'll see what happens. If nothing else, it's a blog entry...