<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Movin' on up 

I've got the mixed blessing of an upgrade on my work computer--the latest Mac OS X software, Quark 6 and the Adobe CS Suite. I am quite pleased to have my labels back (an OS 9 function that Apple had managed to lose when they first introduced OS X), but otherwise am more annoyed about all the little changes they made. Of course, I'll get used to things, as I have in the past, but I get tired of having to change the way I work because some yahoos in California decided to change the software. I suppose I'll eventually break down and upgrade my copy of QuicKeys. Anyway, as for the other new apps, I haven't had a chance to play with them yet. I'm looking forward to using Quark 6, but with the Adobe products, there's always a 50-50 chance that they've screwed something up. Ah, well, such are the burdens of a Mac dude....